zaterdag 29 maart 2014

It's my beautiful skin day | HEMA

I finished my old day Cream from Garnier and since that one is not available anymore I bought one at a store called Hema.
The name of the daycream is 'my beautiful skin day'. I really like this name and I think it is probably inspired by Philosophy (only this one is a lot cheaper)! I also liked the smell and the promises it makes on the box. 
The day cream is available for the normal/combination skin (the one I bought), but as well for the sensitive skin.  
The ingredients. 

I like the daycream. It's a little bit thicker than the ones I used before, but I think that's good for my skin and it's dry places. I also like the smell and my boyfriend also noticed it and said I smelled nice. 
 
Available at Hema for only €2,95


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten