maandag 17 maart 2014

TMI TAG

-TOO MUCH INFORMATION-

1: What are you wearing?
Jeans, black & grey geometric shirt, white scarf and pink jacket.


2: Ever been in love?
Yes!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? .
No.
4: How tall are you?
1.64 cm.
5: How much do you weigh?
53 kg.
6: Any tattoos?
No.
7: Any piercings?
Yes, I have got two earrings and my helix (just got it last week)! 
8: OTP?
Beyoncé and Jay-Z
9: Favorite Show?
All time favorite is Friends. Of the moment is Lie to me.
10: Favorite bands?
There are so many!
I like Splendid, Chef's Special, Bløf, Will and the People, etc. etc.
11: Something you miss?
Summer.
12: Favorite song?
I don't have one favorite song in particular. I love music and there are a lot of good songs out there, so I really can't choose one song!
13: How old are you?
21.
14: Zodiac sign?
Libra.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
A caring, funny (little bit crazy) loving person with similar interests.
16: Favorite Quote?
weheartit

17: Favorite actor?
Johnny Depp.
18: Favorite color?
Turquoise or blue in general.
19: Loud music or soft?
Usually soft music, volume up and signing along!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed or my boyfriend.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
30 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Thankfully, no, never.
24: Turn on?
Being able to make a nice dinner, if someone lookes cared for, making me laugh.
25: Turn off?
If someone looks sloppy, is totally uninterested when you are talking to each other.
26: The reason I joined Blogspot?
To have a place to write or post inspirational things and other things if i feel like it.
27: Fears?
Loosing someone I love, some insects and little sounds during the night when I'm trying to fall asleep and everybody else is sleeping.
28: Last thing that made you cry?

Stomach ache, or..no, it was a youtube video. This one:
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Today.
30: Meaning behind your Blog's Name?
It was a flash of creativity. And it captures what my blog is about: my life and the things I love, and obviously I'm Dutch!
31: Last book you read?
It's a Dutch book: Broderline van binnenuit (Bordeline from the inside).
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Vijftig tinten vrij (Fifty Shades Freed) by E.L. James.

33: Last show you watched?
Lie to me.
34: Last person you talked to?
My mom.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Someone from my tennisclub. I'm taking over a 'bar duty'.
36: Favorite food?
Italian, for sure!
37: Place you want to visit?
Wanderlust; I wanna go everywhere! Paris is on my list though. I have only been to Disneyland Paris, but not to the city of love itself. I have to go there sometime!
38: Last place you were?
Málaga!  
39: Do you have a crush?
Not really.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Today.
41: Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
I think strawberry sweets.
43: What instruments do you play?
Piano and acoustic guitar for a little bit. I should play both more often, because it's been a long while!
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Rings.
45: Last sport you played?
Tennis.
46: Last song you sang?
Splendid - Music
47: Favourite chat up line?
I'm not really into chat up lines, just come up to me and talk or give a compliment.
48: Have you ever used it?
No.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday, with my beloved friends. We had a cocktailparty/-night and chatted for the whole evening. 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Everybody who feels like doing this tag, feel free to share!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten